thank you!!!! definitely feels more real to tell my people here. :) :)
- still nauseous… won’t this awful, icky post-nasal drip go away? i don’t even think it’s baby-related at this point. it’s so, so nasty.
- iron pills are evil. that is all.
- the kitchen! it’s almost doooooooooooooone.
- sadly we apparently sort of forgot to do a little thing like look at the dimensions of the sink faucet we bought, and so even though that would have been taken care of this morning, now we need to go back and pick out something else. bah.
- tonight greg will hook up the dishwasher and we can load it up with the truly embarrassing pile of dirty dishes we’ve amassed in the downstairs bathroom tub.
- and then we’ll put all our stuff back and start using the kitchen YAYYYY.
- did one of those really awful annoying neck-twisted and/or pinched-nerve things and i can barely turn my head to the side.
- this weekend… the girls had their dance class and did great! d got shy and didn’t want to go in, but harley was the sweetest big sister and went in with her. they looked pretty darn adorable. (i’d say pardon the bedhead but …i don’t really care? is that terrible? yea, saying that out loud does seem a little gross. harley has a haircut scheduled for this week and delilah’s just needed a little smoothing down and i swear she looked fine.)
- i got to spend some real quality time with friends-that-are-like-family yesterday and it was such a joy. all our kids played together really well (5 kids under 5 was LOUD) and the ladies took the opportunity to disappear to the basement for a good chat while we left the dudes with the kids. it was glorious.